Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday 23rd July 2018....... on the whole a quiet day!!

Woke up to sunshine again and at ten this morning I took Boomer back to the vet and this time she decided he needed to be sedated and his tail cleaned and covered so I left him there.....


I then went to do some shopping and on the way stopped here...

Can you spot the fisherman??






With the zoom you can..






After lunch I went down town to the lovely sea wall walk always something to see and many people walking or relaxing...























Around three I picked up Boomer and he looks good!!!






He still needs to be on medication and for the collar to preventing touching his tail....I then had to go to the pharmacy to get some pills and whilst we were waiting took him for a walk to the condo complex where in 2000 I bought a condo for 65000 dollars....I lived there for six years and then sold it in 2006 for 165000 dollars...sweet!!






When I bought it the complex was not this colour and also in the front where the gardens are there was a tennis court..





My unit was on the left in the middle!!







This view is directly across the street although not visible from the condos and not even fifty yards away!!








Just a quiet night reading my book down by the deck..not bad eh???










I did go to the local library where I am still a member and had one of the assistants help me set up my iPad and now I can access their system from anywhere in the world and read books on my iPad..how cool is that??


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Real estate is still the best investment. The view from the deck is awesome!

mexicokid said...

I know very lucky boy I am!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...