Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday 16th July 2018....leaving on a jet plane!!

Well after a long and wonderful England visit I leave in the morning for Nanaimo and staying with my second family Heather and Kirby and their boys!!!


Again another wonderful day I have been in England just over two months and every day has been the same ..so very lucky!!!


Anne took me on another lovely walk again down the side of the canal but in a more remote area and very beautiful...































I did some final shopping this afternoon and then finished off my book  in the garden.


Thank you Anne for being a wonderful friend and allowing me to interrupt your busy and happy life!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Safe travels, it's warm here, 29°C today!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...