Sunday, July 08, 2018

Sunday 8th July 2018...so what???


The header photo is me 1971 in Bermuda!!!!


Is a guy supposed to do on a day where there is no


Where there is no


Of course he goes into the garden and pulls weeds for a couple of hours!!!!

Saw this sign and made me smile....


Like this one too....


I treated all the family to dinner tonight at a lovely restaurant....nine of us and we had a good meal, good conversation and came back to the house for a cuppa......I have so enjoyed being around them all they are my pride and joy!!!

So the count down is on for my flight to Vancouver next week so a busy week ahead.....

The sun continues to shine all day and I hope it stays through this week!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Uncle Les for a lovely meal. It's been great to catch up with you again. We will miss you. Love Sam xx

mexicokid said...

I love being called uncle les ..thanks Sam see you Wednesday!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...