Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday 15th July 2018.......a full day!!

This weather pattern just keeps on going had breakfast just gone 8 am in the garden in full sunshine....

This morning Anne took me for a walk here


A lovely footpath along side the canal...





Going through one of the many locks...



The rest of the day was taken up with watching the men’s tennis final followed by the World Cup final......both interesting games and now that is the end of the tv sports for a while and I am happy to report the next tennis grand slam I shall be at courtside in New York in late August!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!






















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...