Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday 28th August 2014…..a beautiful day in SMA!!!

and my morning started out with 2 hours of great tennis with Loren and Alfredo

DSC07610

and Steve

DSC07611

What a wonderful way to start the day…..

Before I left the casita this morning I washed my sheets and decided to go to L&G’s house for the afternoon and hang the sheets out in the sun…..took my book and read for a while then washed Little Bluey and Little Blackie..it was a nice change.

Back home watched two great tennis games from New York…so an easy day…

Aren’t these roses so lovely…

DSC07609

Have to go another tennis match coming on!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...