Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday 18th August 2014…..a new week!!!

Now it is time to settle into my routine as things are falling into place …Sara told me of the yoga class she went to last winter and I went there this morning and enjoyed the class…it was for one hour and similar to the classes I took last year the teacher is Alejandro and there was about 20 in the class… the times and dates are perfect for me Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.30am –10.30am so that does not interfere with my Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday tennis and I can still go for my long hike after class on Friday…so that is sorted.

My English teaching classes start on 1st September and I am doing the same as last year Monday and Wednesday from 6.00m till 7.30m   so throw in Wednesday afternoon poker and Sunday morning hike …also my Saturday afternoons with Paola and I think that is a busy enough schedule!!!

After class came home for some lunch and to clean my casita as you know what Monday means Patti comes to clean it was good to see her again she has worked for me a little whilst I have been away and she does a great job and I trust her I am sure she smiles when she comes in and sees my casita so neat!!!!!

I then went to the lake behind L & G’s casa I usually go hiking here once a month but with all the rain I was just blown away by the level of the lake….

DSC07456

Usually the level is way beyond this tree..there is a small bridge beyond this tree that is completely unseen.

DSC07457

Never seen it like this before

DSC07458

Just behind these trees is the track….check out the castle in the background who owns that and the story behind it varies from Cartels, to government employees..it is huge and really looks like a castle!!

I then went and met my friend Carol and we caught up with all our stories and I thanked her again for her recommendations of taking sea salts and magnesium when I was suffering a little on the Camino!!! Great to see you again!!!

Came home and went to the roof and relaxed with my book and now going to have left overs for supper and then a quiet evening at home is on the agenda!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...