Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday 11th August 2014…good to be home!!!

I guess I was really tired as I slept really well till 8am and it was a good feeling to be in my own bed in my fabulous casita……..it was a lovely sunny day and the first order of the day was laundry!!!

After breakfast I did some sorting out but there is lots to do but I do not have to do it all today.

I needed to do some errands in town and it is hard in the car but had to be done…first I went to see my friend and land lady Sharyn and we had a nice visit catching up on things…

then went and got a wash and clean for Little Bluey before I take her to Linda and Guy’s casa where I am going to keep her till I find a garage to rent…

DSC07353

DSC07354

 

Rafael, their gardener was there and he has been starting my scooter every week and he also washed her today!!!

DSC07357

She looks good…

DSC07362

From there I went to Paola's house but there was no one home she may be back in school already so I will try again tomorrow afternoon.

Went to the grocery store and the bank and finally home and had some lunch and then tackled the stuff!!

I was intending to go hike the canyons but unexpectedly I did not feel well the same symptoms as before and I went and laid down and needed  to be close to the bano…I just wonder if the bites I got on the Camino  are in my system see how I feel and may go to the doctor..I am not really sick just a little off my normal pace…

Spent a quiet evening at home and got some work done and just had poached eggs for supper and a nice long bath…I feel OK.

I think it will take me a few days to get my head around coming home I sure love my life here and live very comfortably and will soon start getting busy with class and tennis and hiking…..

Hope your day was a good one!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...