Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thursday 13th August 2014…..Casita!!!!

This morning I got up and attacked the rest of my stuff sorted out closets, cupboards and cabinets and finally glad to say Casita Yashi Kochi is in show room condition again……I brought a few things back including my bottle collection but I want to make some space on my walls for a tribute to the Camino..as I told you a while ago I am going to get a nice frame made with my shoe laces and some other things inside and I am meeting with a lady on Friday who is a calligrapher to make some signs and also do a photo collage but where to put them when they are done here are my thoughts….

DSC07379

This is the wall behind my TV I could use that space.

DSC07380

This is the first wall after you enter the front door I could move the whale photos and use that space…

DSC07381

this is in between the bathroom and kitchen and I could move the turtle stuff and use that or move the love poster and use that

DSC07382

DSC07385

this is the main feature wall across from the fireplace and bathroom I could move the bird of paradise frame to another wall and use that……any ideas anyone!!!

DSC07386

My bottle collection I found this beach combing in Bermuda 40 years ago…wow am I that old!!!!!!

DSC07384

My new bed frame!!!

So at one o clock it was time to meet my poker buddies again

DSC07377

They all said they missed me but a few hours later when I walked out a winner of 325 pesos they were less than amused…. thank you guys great to see you too!!!!!

I stopped by at the tennis courts looking for a friend and cannot wait to get out here on Saturday morning!!!

DSC07376

The hours in the day just seem to fly by already nearly 10pm…..

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...