Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday 14th August 2014…..visiting, water park and floods!!!

It was a beautiful sunny morning and I had my morning tea on my roof reading an English newspaper that I had brought back with me……

At 10am went to visit Rita, she is a special friend who I admire so much she has some health issues which she handles with all the grace and class….we had a great visit and I think I talked a little too much….great to see you again and will see you next week!!!

Then went and had a short visit with another lovely friend Carol…….I dropped a few things off for her that she asked me to get for her in the States…great to see Carol again and remember it was the same Carol that helped on the Camino with suggestions of certain tablets to take…thanks!!!

I then went to L & G’s casa where Little Bluey is sleeping and went to pick up Paola and her brothers Leonardo and Andreas…they were all waiting for me and we went to their favorite water park where they immediately dashed off on to the slides and the pools….it was very sunny and lovely and I just let them go and enjoy themselves until they come back for the sandwiches, drinks and snacks I had brought for them..it feels good to see them playing so well together and having fun!!!

DSC07394

DSC07392

DSC07390

What great eyes Andreas has!!!

DSC07395

We stayed nearly 4 hours until the clouds moved in and I took them home….the boys go back to the group  home where they live on Saturday so it was nice to see them again!!!

Back to Linda’s house to return the car and these two shots are for Linda to show her how I take care of her baby!!!!!!!

DSC07387

DSC07389

As I was leaving the house the heavens opened and it rained so hard I have never been in rain like it by the time I got to the round about by Mega grocery store it was like a river and all the roads were flooded it was an experience riding home on Little Blackie in this storm.

I was so wet could not take any shots and jumped straight into the bath…….so another busy day comes to a close it is nice to have my casita back looking great now all I have to do is get my Camino stuff framed and Paula came up with some great ideas where to hang everything thanks!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...