Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday 25th August 2014…A twist!!!!

Did not have a great sleep last night I think I was a little over tired from the hike and then I could not switch my brain off thinking about all sorts of things so I was glad when 6am came around and I got up  and had breakfast.

Went to yoga this morning and the stretching was really good for me and I do not feel any soreness after yesterday’s ordeal and thinking back on yesterday it was a good lesson to take more drinks and have more granola bars I am sure we were never in danger but we did get really wet and we needed to be off the mountain before it got dark but I put a lot of power in the Camino to keep me safe and I am not being flippant about that.

After class I did some errands in town and met with Jane again and we ordered frames for my stuff I know the finished product is going to look wonderful.

Guess what there was a live soccer game on from England this afternoon and I sat on the couch with ice tea, some chips and enjoyed the game and the rest.

A twist….I am offering anyone who wants to do a guest blog to send me an e mail with your post it can be about anything and I will post it ….mexicokid99@yahoo.ca

I thought it would be more interesting that hearing about me all the time.

 

 

 

  This article below is to show you how stupid some people can be…The resident of this Canadian football team guaranteed a win and it back fired on him I am so glad…..I played sports at a pretty high level and even then we knew not to belittle the opposition it just gives them incentive to kiss your you know what…I was a hard nosed defender when I played and I could trash talk some times but never nasty usually the best line was when we were winning…”Check the scoreboard matey”

VANCOUVER - Tino Sunseri's first CFL career touchdown pass sparked the Saskatchewan Roughriders to a comeback 20-16 victory over the B.C. Lions on Sunday.

Saskatchewan spoiled Lions president Dennis Skulsky's guarantee of a B.C. win.

As a result, the 33,196 fans who attended Sunday's game will receive a free ticket to a future game. The Riders (6-2) are now tied for second place with Winnipeg in the ultra-competitive West Division. The Lions (5-4) fell to third place.

The game was decided on the final play of the third quarter. With the Riders scrimmaging from the B.C. one-yard line, offensive lineman Dan Clark lined up as an eligible receiver at tight end and got his hands on a high Sunseri pass in the end zone and held on, while falling backward. The TD and Chris Milo's convert gave the Roughriders their first lead of the game and put them ahead to stay before Josh Bartel's punt single in the fourth quarter rounded out the scoring.

Both teams lost their starting quarterbacks to injuries.

The Riders were forced to play the second half with rarely used backup Sunseri at the helm. After playing the entire first half, starter Darian Durant was sidelined with an apparent finger injury.

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...