Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday 21 st September 2022…this and that!!

 Wednesday morning and I walked up to Centro to go to the bank and heard the sounds of mariachi music and took this photo..obviously the young couple had hired them for a photo shoot….there is always something going on in the Jardin!!!





I then went to poker♣️ this afternoon and you will not be surprised  I was a winner yet again this time 200 pesos….


After Tom and I left for the beach I dropped some of my clothes off at the laundry around the corner…..I always do my own laundry but this time I was pressed for time and this afternoon I picked up my package…look how they fold everything …in the there is two bed sheets as well and all for 70 pesos!!





I had my English class tonight I have nine students and they are all so keen to learn, ask questions and I was thrilled tonight that all of them had done a pay it forward that I asked them to do sometime during the week….this is a weekly thing that I will get them to do and some of the stories were very moving…because of privacy issues I cannot put photos of them on my blog or FB page!!!


If anyone subscribes to Britbox I have just started watching Shetland and it is really great!!


Stay safe and healthy!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...