Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday 13 th September 2022…Tom the surfer!!

 Tom’s last day at the beach was a really fun time for him……I paid  for a surfing lesson for him from Manuel and Carlos and he really did well…enjoy the photos especially as the sun came out!!!























He was hungry afterwards and I made breakfast and then we both went on separate walks on the beach…I did not have Frida but I found a couple of buddies and also the great rock with the tiny holes!!











I then introduced Tom to a very old Pearson tradition…playing scrabble whilst on vacation!!!!




I found another photo of Tom and I taken 8 years ago and I wanted to replicate it so I bought a T shirt the same color and had a friend who has a print shop put the word COOL on it..we both loved the end result!!








Next with the help of modern technology here we are in Troncones watching Tom’s favorite football team in England play a home game live…..sadly the result was not what he wanted.





To end our day we found a lovely small restaurant on the ocean for hamburgers and sunset shots!!!



















What a day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...