Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday 12 th September 2022…a little storm!!

 Tom and I both slept well and the sound of the waves put us to sleep I think…

I took some good shots on my morning walk 










and then made breakfast and afterwards Tom went for his beach run…..


We then went exploring and it is obvious that this is the off season nothing is open and also it is stormy season with on and off rain storms….

We went to the famous surfing beach about 20 minutes away Tom wanted a surf lesson but again most shops were closed….

we still enjoyed ourselves.

When I told my yoga teacher where I was coming to she was so happy to tell me that there is a statue of her mother on one of the beaches and we found it on our little tour!!




I had booked a kayak tour to the reserve and river for 4 pm today but shortly before the guide called me and told me they had to cancel because the river was too high …the muddy photo is the river.


Tom likes the Mexican custom of an afternoon siesta!!





Around 5 pm the weather cleared and it was almost sunny and Tom and I went and played in the surf for over an hour it was a lot of fun getting knocked around by the waves and the beauty is the water is warm.

Tonight Tom treated me to a drink and dinner….Pina Colada…….and a pork dinner very tasty indeed..thanks Tom.





We have just heard that Tom will have a two hour surf lesson tomorrow morning so he is excited about that!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Something so exciting about a storm on the beach with all the thundering and lightning. It is as if God's speaking and giving you a sermon, and if some one next you is speaking, you want to quiet them while the sermon is going. You can get great beach photos with the thundering and lightning rolling in.

mexicokid said...

The big storm passed through last week, these are mini storms, still riveting to see and we so enjoyed our time in the ocean yesterday, take care les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...