Saturday, September 10, 2022

Saturday 10 th September 2022…last day in San Miguel…

 Today finally gets to complete and join me in everything I do here in SMA by watching me play tennis!!!





You all know I am a tad crazy ….and I wanted to replicate the photo of Tom taken 8 years ago in England…not a bad result I think..










We then did some chores and Tom said he wanted to take a sombrero home…. and now he will!!!





His last fun thing was for us to go horse back riding on a sunset ride tonight……..

Because of my knee I chose not to ride but to hike and I followed behind for a short while until they crossed the river and then I went hiking in the canyon so beautiful and a new hike for me to come back to!!!

Tom loved it!!!


























Sadly his last night here in San Miguel….but don’t fret the adventure continues as we go to the beach tomorrow…..


Stay tuned!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...