Thursday, September 08, 2022

Thursday 8 th September 2022… another busy day!!

 the overnight rain cancelled my tennis yet again Tom has only Saturday to witness my prowess on the courts otherwise he will just have to take my word that I am like a gazelle out there…..

Another busy day for him including seeing Frida out at doggie camp.








The beautiful world heritage church in Atotonilco….






The amazing murals in Guadalupe…..




Finally meeting my wond young student Vanessa…



Tonight Tom is coming to my English class to meet the students there…then he can rest!!!!
safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...