Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday 15 th September 2022…Independence Day!!


I was up early and on the road by 6.30am for the six hour drive home…..famous last words!!!!

All was going well, nice drive, great car, food, music and great memories of Tom and I………


Then the traffic just came to a grinding halt about 300 yards from one of the toll booths..everything stopped for 4 yes 4 hours…….I have no idea what happened but in that time they built a mud road over a culvert and finally we drove out that way on to a back rod for an hour eventually joining the toll road a few miles further down…….





Next up was the most incredible down pour of rain I have ever seen..I had to pull over and stop I could not see even with the wipers on full tilt!!!!





Then the sun came out and the drive was smooth just arrived home five hours later than planned…..but happy to be home and in my casita!!


Tom is in Toronto waiting for his connecting flight to Manchester and he should land with his sombrero around 11 am England time!!!


happy memories!!


stay safe and healthy!!





 happy Independence Day Mexico!!!





Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...