Monday, September 05, 2022

Monday 5 th September 2022…a little bit of everything…

 Tom and I went to yoga class this morning and we both enjoyed the class Annabel is a great teacher…..

We then went and did chores on the scooter and Tom was not riding the bike just holding it!!!

Whilst doing the run  around town we passed the gate to the bull ring for people who do not know San Miguel the bull ring is situated very close to Centro  but there are no signs advertising this and if you walked by you would just think another red gate!

This time the gate was open a couple of feet and I stopped the scooter, parked and we went into the complex……we did not see anyone but could hear workers and I was thrilled Tom got to see the ring not many people do and we assumed that the day before there was a wedding and the workers were in the process of taking all the decorations down.

Late this afternoon I took Tom to meet Martha and Iliana, two of my students from three years ago who I meet with every week it is good for them to hear different accents and I know we all enjoyed the time together.

Tonight was the first night of my English class at school..you all know how much I love doing this and I have nine students this year and it is going to an exciting semester….

The photo of me pretending to drink the beer was at dinner last night at a restaurant I have not been to before called La Mar…it was I think the best fish and chips I have ever had!!

It has been raining steadily now for the last five hours and I am quite certain that tennis will be cancelled in the morning!!












Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koshi!,

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...