Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday 26 th September 2022…this day went by quickly!!

 just a busy but good day….there was no yoga class this morning my teacher is away for a couple of days but I did go and have an extra training session with Jessica and again a very hard workout……


happy to report the donations have started to come in and I went and picked up a couple in town before walking Frida…






To me this man needs to be on the beach somewhere….





My English class tonight was so great a full class and they are so eager to learn and ask questions, very happy with everyone of them….


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...