Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday 11 th September 2022…..the beach!!

 My best wishes to all my American friends on this special Remembrance Day 🇺🇸 

I have been singing beach baby beach baby all day long…..

A lovely six hour drive to our amazing ocean front destination although some of my passengers,  namely Tom did have a snooze!!!










It is so lovely to hear the sound of the surf and already we have both been for a swim…. 





the casita we are staying is very cute and the gardens lovely!!










watched the end of the great tennis match 





and now we are going out for dinner.








Troncones is a very small rustic little town about thirty minutes away from Ixtapa very laid back…


I did not realize that this is off season for the tourists and most places are closed but we did find one really nice restaurant that was open…

Tom said his lasagna and chocolate cake was delicious and I enjoyed my thin crust pizza and flan……


It has rained for the last three hours but nice and warm..


Stay safe and healthy!!


We will go to sleep listening to the sounds of the waves!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...