Friday, September 02, 2022

Friday 2 nd September 2022….awaiting Tom’s arrival!!

 Today was spent getting things planned, organized and ready for my Great Nephew Tom’s arrival tomorrow afternoon……I am picking him up from the bus station in Querétaro and he will stay in my casita whilst I temporarily move to my old casita belonging to my lovely friend Jen, I am about a three minute walk away.


Tom has just finished community work in Costa Rica and I am looking forward to seeing him, I hope he has had a shower…



I have a few things planned before we head to the beach a week on Sunday!!

Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...