Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday 10 th May 2022….almost there!!

 The almost 11 hour flight from Mexico City to Heathrow, London was uneventful I never sleep on these long haul flights and I am just glad  I paid some extra money and had an aisle seat in the exit row which affords loads of leg room.

Was also happy when the captain come on and gave HER welcome speech👍👍👍✈️


Arrived in London on time at 3.30pm  and as I was just traveling  with a carry on suitcase there was no wait at the baggage carousel….customs and immigration was a breeze all done automatically i never even saw an immigration officer….and I found my way to the tube station and caught the tube into central London.


The photos are of the iconic Kings Cross Railway station…..







It is now 8 pm and I am awaiting the train which leaves in a few minutes and will take two and a half hours to get to my brother’s home town of Hill, actually Cottingham is the village where he lives a few miles away from Hull……..I know he will be there waiting for me…


Stay safe and healthy!,


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...