Monday, May 30, 2022

Monday 30 th May 2022….FORE!!!

 Fore!!!!!!!

Golf was the order of the day…..I did a walk in the morning and Malc went to his Rotary meeting and then in the afternoon he took me to the golf club where he has been a member for many years…..he offered to let me play and I was honest with him that doing a round on a big course would be no fun for either of us but we are planning to go to a pitch and putt on the weekend, which will be better for me.


So I gladly went with Malc where he did a round on his own ..I was caddy, advisor , cheer leader and photographer!!!














It was a fun time and the course is really lovely!!


I got lucky at Wordle today!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...