Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday 26 th May 2022…the boys on a road trip!!

 The Pearson boys rented a car this morning for the day Malc sat in the passenger seat of Blue Flash and he was a great navigator and I did the driving….




It is a very pretty island and the ocean looked great, we saw some lovely scenery, coves and beaches and finished off in a small village……all the towns are very clean and tidy ..














and the last photo is of the bay and the boats from the balcony at 8.30pm…..



Janet is thumping me at Wordle!!!



So tomorrow morning we head back home after a fantastic time together on the is lovely Spanish Island!!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...