Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday 22 nd May 2022..my day!!

 I try not to celebrate birthdays anymore well at least not mine but being here with family for the first time in years a small celebration was in order and Janet and Malc organized a lovely meal at a local pub in the country.


Samantha and Ian, Karen and Mark with his son Tom made up the party…the meal was really good and the conversation light just a smashing time ..thank you!!!





Afterwards we came back to the house for cake and the usual singing…there is a little story about the candle🤩🤩🤩🤩







Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes!!!


Malc and I will be out the door mañana at 4 am heading to the local airport we are having four nights on the small Spanish Island of Ibiza, I have never been before so looking forward to some beach and ocean activities….



Modesty forbids me from telling you who was the Wordle champ today…






Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...