Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday 14 th May 2022…dinner and a concert!!

 I did a slightly different morning walk this morning and it was not as nice as my normal walk so I will not do it again….did see this beautiful horse though!!!





Came home and had some breakfast and then went outside and worked in the garden for an hour, I am not a gardener but I did grunt work pulling up weeds and stuff and I enjoyed that too!!


Later in the afternoon Sam and Ian came over and the five of us drove to a town about 40 minutes away where we all really enjoyed a good pub dinner, all the buildings and houses are getting decorated to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee in two weeks.





We then went to Selby Abbey and thoroughly enjoyed a brass band concert in the Abbey,







 Malc used to play in this band and the conductor of the band is my childhood school and soccer friend Ian, it was cool to catch up with him again for a few minutes, I will go visit him later in my trip!!






What can I say I am back to Wordle winning ways….


And plenty of steps again….





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...