Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday 23 rd May 2022…..travel day

 The Pearson boys are on the move…..not thrilled about getting up at 3.40 am this morning but at the end of the day all worth while!!!

All the travel plans went extremely smoothly and Malc an I are in a fourth floor hotel room overlooking the beautiful bay…









the hotel seems very nice it includes breakfast and dinner and we are going down for dinner soon so will will report on the food mañana…
It was hot this afternoon and we walked along the beach and did some scrambling on the rocks…..










So a great day and we are making plans for the next three days including one day car hire….
I thought I was doing well in Wordle till Janet texted saying she did it in three…way to go JANET!!!!



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...