Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday 21 st May 2022…a long walk!!

I should not have bragged about my Wordle skills as Janet whupped us again this morning…poor Malc he always finishes last if I mention that here he may win mañana!!





Today I decided to give Janet and Malc a break from me and I set off on a long walk that Sam had told me about…


Maybe three miles on the road to get to the lovely River Hull where I walked maybe another four miles all along the bank into the town of Beverley….










I had fun with the herd of cows….as I was going by their field they all started to run towards me and stopped about 40 feet away and just stared at me……









I was still in Abba concert mode from last night and starting singing Dancing Queen and would you know they gradually started to come towards me until they did actually come right up to the fence too funny…lots of animals on today’s walk.








In Beverly I got the bus back home….a great day… a long walk..and I think the most steps I have done in one day!!





Janet is making one of my favorite dinners Bangers and mash🤪🤪🤪👍


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...