Friday, May 13, 2022

Friday 13 th May 2022…a mystery tour!!!


Today sadly Janet and Malc went to a friends memorial service……so I decided to go off on a mystery tour to the coast.
I used Malc’s bus pass and it was just over an hour to Hornsea on an almost empty single decker bus, which is a sea side town we as a family used to go to as kids!!



Having lived in Bermuda for ten years I have always had an affiliation with the ocean or the sea as they call it over here in England.


So it was lovely to walk down to the beach turn left and I just kept walking…..









It was really nice…. saw hardly anyone else and as the tide was coming in after about two hours I walked up the cliffs and onto the road and walked back into town….





I love the English version of the road sign for speed bump or topes as we call them in Mexico,,





Not bad 20000 steps!!!



Did not do so well today on the Wordle puzzle….



Stay safe and healthy!! 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...