Saturday, May 07, 2022

Saturday 7 th May 2022…final weekend…

 After tennis this morning I met my lovely young student Vane for our English lesson….

I have been seeing Vane for over a year now she is on a full scholarship through Joventes and she is an amazing young woman and her English is excellent…

On Saturday mornings she teaches a small class of students aged between 7 and 9 years English…

I have been to her class a few times and met the children….

So this morning with Vane she handed me this card that the kids had made for me for my trip…




Not only was the idea that these children would do this but the drawing is so cute and funny…I was very touched!!!


Look closely for me in my seat!!!!


So my journey begins on Monday night leaving Mexico City for Heathrow, London….more to follow….


stay strong and healthy …


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...