Saturday, May 28, 2022

Saturday 28 th May 2022…..family road trip!!

 Today was a family outing day, Janet and Malc and their daughter Sam and her partner Ian and me  went to a beautiful little sea side town of Robin Hood’s bay!!!






The plan was that Sam, Ian and I were getting dropped off to do a seven mile hike and Janet and Malc were going into another town and walk around there and then pick us up after the hike!!


We walked through the little town first and down to the beach 









and then walked up and started the hike on the Cleveland Way hike to the town of Whitby…..






It was a love hike along the top of the cliffs with panoramic views, animals and finally seeing in the distance the iconic ruined abbey of Whitby!!!

























Sam and Ian made me a great lunch and the walk was just so enjoyable….


Then into the town centre…






A few hours later we met up with J and M and then drove to a fish and chip restaurant where we all indulged ourselves!!!


A fabulous day thanks to all of you for  taking me!!


Well I got my comuppence from both Janet and Malc as they did Wordle in three attempts…I made a real mess of mine!!!





Not bad for steps today!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...