Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday 26 th January 2022…what can I say??

 Yes I am a nut…a sports nut…I know it and sort of proud of it!!!!


For those of you who do not know I love the game of tennis, playing, going to stadiums and watching on TV…..


The first big grand slam of tennis is taking place now in Melbourne, which is 17 hours ahead of me here in SMA so it does mean some late night viewing which I have done every night since a week last Monday.


What makes it extra exciting is knowing that I was actually in that stadium six years ago!!


I was so tired last night I went to bed about midnight unable to keep my eyes open and slept great till 5 am when the bathroom was calling me….


Since I was up I turned on the TV and there was this amazing men’s game taking place….so what is a guy supposed to do???


Make tea put on my robe and watch it!!!


Even better that Felix the young Canadian superstar was playing!!




It was maybe one of the most exciting matches I have witnessed….and it finally was over around 7.45am!!!!







I looked at my calendar which was empty till 1pm so I went back to bed and slept great till 11 am…….I can hear you all going tch tch tch……


Went to poker this afternoon and won again this time 370 pesos and now I am going to……


YES…..


YOU….


GUESSED…….



IT…….


WATCH TENNIS🎾🎾🎾🎾


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...