Friday, January 07, 2022

Friday 7 th January 2022.. delivery day!!

 Today was delivery day for the food hampers to some families just outside

of town….Lynn, Joanne, Margie, Reyes and myself loaded up the boxes and we always enjoy seeing the faces of the people who we visit, they are becoming like friends…. they are so happy and thankful to receive the items we bring.








The photograph with the two little boys and the truck is a sweet one…..

I got a call two days from a lady who wanted to donate the truck to a special little boy….when she came to my house to deliver the truck she told me that her husband had made the truck 45 years ago and I told her I knew exactly where I would take it..so I know she will be thrilled to know that two munchkins will enjoy playing with it…..




I know that Christmas, New Years and Three Kings have passed but the need for some families to have basic food staples still exists….


If you would to donate some food items or cash I would very happy to receive them…


Please contact me at 

mexicokid77@yahoo.com

Stay safe and healthy !!


Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...