Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday 12 th January 2022….FRIENDS!!

 Of all my countless blessings near the

top of the list is the number of amazing and incredible friends I have!!


Both these men want to remain anonymous……..


friend #1

Has been to the States twice in the last six weeks and when he goes his daughter takes him to this nearly new shop where he has bought 30 fantastic warm winter coats for children……brought them back and donated them to me……

Today was the delivery of  the last 12 coats to the small community where Jessica cooks breakfasts for the children…..


They are thrilled to be warm in their new coats!!!!





friend #2


Lynn, Ryes and myself deliver food hampers every two weeks to this small house in a Colonia  in town….Mum lives there with her son Jaime who has mobility issues and mental health problems……he spends most of his days in bed and a couple of months ago I had a Tv donated which we were able to mount on the wall so he could watch from bed.


When we were there on Friday delivering food we all said he needs a different mattress ….




I came home and that evening fired off an email to about 20 of my friends in town……..


It took maybe one hour for one my tennis buddies to email me and said he would buy a brand new mattress for Jaime!!!!

Another friend offered new sheets, another friend a blanket and finally another friend new pillows and pillow cases!!!


Today we picked up the mattress….




Reyes and I delivered it to the home and you can see how happy they are……




Their family were coming over this evening to set up the new bed!!!


Thank you to everyone I can always count on you all!!


I was another winner at poker albeit only 75 pesos…..


Great photos of FRIDA in the Jardin this afternoon…






I like this…




Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...