Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday 18 th January 2022.. a special birthday!!

 My beautiful and long time friend is cel her birthday today, I know she had a great celebration over the weekend with her family….hope your day was amazing!!


It  was a really beautiful sunny morning ideal for two hours on the tennis court…

I think back all the years and the number hours I have been on this court😊😊😊😊




This afternoon I took Frida on a nice long walk around centro I liked this reflection shot of the main church….




She is one good looking dog….




After I dropped her home I went back I to centro and met Martha for our weekly conversation hour……we have changed the location where we meet and we now sit in comfortable chairs in this courtyard…





the hour goes by so quickly, it always has, she is a great student and friend we have been meeting for nearly three years!!


Lots of steps again…





With the time difference in Melbourne I was up till 2 am last night watching tennis and it may be the same tonight…oh well it is only for two weeks…🎾🎾🎾


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...