Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday 23 rd January 2022….hiking day!!

 The noise of the hot air balloon woke me up this morning I grabbed my camera and went to the roof, yes I got dressed first, and saw that this balloon was way too close..



hope he made a soft landing..!!


I then packed up and went out for the day, about a two hour drive to this lovely dam and canyon and Presa














I then went on the other side of the dam to see this canyon..




Like last weeks hike I wanted to get to the bottom of the canyon but thought no way until I hiked further and found these steps…





Another good drive home and now watching live tennis, knowing I was at this venue six years ago, good memories with Carolyn!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...