Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday 21 st January 2022….the years ago today

 This photo was taken ten years ago today…



It is of course of my girls from Casa Hogar …long time readers will know of my years of involvement with them until they get older and we lost touch until last year when I re connected with them when I saw them working in a local restaurant…

Well ten years later, tonight, I saw them both again when I went to the restaurant to support a friend playing in his band at the restaurant…both Paola and Dani were happy to see me and we had a short visit they both looked happy and healthy, made my heart tingle…


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...