Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday 11 th January 2022…memory lane!!

 memory lane!!!


Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday 13th January 2015……..a busy day!!!!

A little bit of sunshine this morning for the two hour tennis game and again so enjoyable and a wonderful way to start the day I feel so blessed at my age to be able to play so often and to play pain free and still move around a little bit on the court…and then I think back to the 1970’s when I was the Bermuda police champ for a few years in a row…don’t know how I could move around with all that hair and a wooden racquet!!!!!

DSC00124

Whilst finding this shot I came upon this

DSC00118

Cute or what!!!!!!

and then the best one……..



Every year the police club organized a fight night based on an event in London where only Tuxedos can be worn and the only drink is champagne and only cigars can be smoked and one year I decided to enter the ring…I have no idea why and I shall never forget my Mum when she found out after the event gave a me a royal dressing down….well the good news I only did it once and remained undefeated as this blow broke Dave’s nose and I went on to win on points!!!!!

Stay safe and healthy 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...