Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday 10 th January 2022….Three kings officially over!!

 Monday is cleaning day at the casita and

Lilly comes and does an amazing job I very rarely see her but always when I come home the casita is all sparkly!!!!


I when to a large school this morning just to see the kids receive their gifts that I had taken there before Christmas…they chose this late date as it was the first day of school…..



So nice to see such happy faces and thank you signs!!







Walked Frida this afternoon and now enjoying a quiet night at home watching tennis from down under!!


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...