Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday 16 th January 2022…mystery drive again!!!

 Sunday seems to be the day for the mystery tour drive and hike…..

I set off in search of another waterfall canyon hike about 90 km away…..


Did not get lost this time(note Joey!!!) and parked by the lovely Presa and hiked towards the dam……









The canyon lies beyond the dam and it was a steep hike down 




and then I was THWARTED!!!!




This is not a word I use often and not a word a Pearson kid likes to hear but as the photo shows the walls of the canyon were too steep to get down to the canyon floor and that small pool..







Or so I thought…….perseverance paid off and with a small detour I was able to get down to the floor……






A good spot for lunch……





As you can tell nothing but blue sky, no other people and fabulous views!!











I think there must be another way to approach this canyon, maybe another hike one day!!


Stay safe and health

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...