Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wednesday 16th September 2020.....Day 211!!!

Finally some of the smoke from the fires is finally lifting and we can now see the ocean again!!





I did go to tennis this morning and played for two hours it was as always fun and good to be back on the courts.


This afternoon was my delivery day for the meals on wheels...





I had the same route as last week and I delivered eight hot meals...it was a lovely experience and rewarding for me...


Not too much happening for the rest of the evening...


these two posts are taken from my friend Croft’s blog and are dated in 2008!!





From yesterday’s post





Today is a very important day, Mexican Independence Day.....usually a day for huge parades and celebrations but because of Covid all that was cancelled and the Jardin closed but this amazing photo from last night was on the Internet...








Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Croft said...

That was a great time in El Paso! However tha photo of you eating the big chunk of cow did not show! I think your fans would appreciate seeing and hearing about that!

mexicokid said...

I fixed it ...thee now..good memories...les

Croft said...

It was a fun time Les. That was also the time we challenged the cartels by walking across the bridge into Ciudad deJuarez to buy new glasses for you and Norma. Everything went well and we had another wonderful day!

mexicokid said...

I remember that too....Norma and I felt safe walking behind you big guy!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...