Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday 18th September 2020..Day 214!!

Well the smoke is still around and the day is like a typical west coast fall day but I still went and played three hours

of very enjoyable tennis, so glad I found this great group to play with, made a huge difference for me in Covid times!!


Just spent the afternoon doing some paper work and on a video chat with my Bank advisor....


Going to be an evening of watching Homeland on Netflix, a fabulous  show if you have not seen it..


I like these...




These is so inspiring..


Can you read this??








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

6 comments:

Croft said...

My doctor is working on the last one.

Dee Tillotson said...

No, but it looks like the design I had in a herringbone tweed coat I once had! Ha!

mexicokid said...

Croft got it I think....I will tell you what is says in the blog maƱana...les

Dee Tillotson said...

I got! I got it! ----- OPEN YOUR EYES.

Peter and Shelagh said...

Me too. But telling you now would ruin the fun for others.

mexicokid said...

Yes indeed ...OPEN YOUR EYES.......GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...