Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday 28 th September 2020...Day 225!!

Another beautiful sunny day and it is supposed to be here for the next few days....

Yesterday I arranged with three of the tennis guys to go to the courts early today so we could play for a couple of hours uninterrupted ...we are a great foursome and it was the best tennis I have played all summer, such a treat!!

Last night Heather and Kirby gifted me with this..


It is a Fit Bit 3 and last night Heather set it up for me and I wore it all day.....it is very light and records steps, distance, heart rate...I really like it but I have to get used to all the features......I did over 10000 steps at tennis and then this after I took Boomer walking to go pick up Blaze from my mechanics....I did not realize how far it is....12 km.....it was a great walk and Boomer loved....

The Fit Bit is paired to my IPad and this is the reading I received tonight...


Not bad for my first day and for an old man!!!

Tonight Neather and I are continuing with our Netflix show....

I like both these shirts...



two more sleeps before I leave...sometimes I cannot believe I am actually heading back!!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...