Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday 27th September 2020..Day 223!!!!

Well now it is sort of registering in my mind that I am leaving on Wednesday .......


No rain so I was back on the courts after almost a week of rain..it was good to see my friends and to play for almost three hours.


This afternoon was the start of the French Open Tennis in Paris....this is the event that I was planning to go to in May before Covid changed everyone’s plans..





..the organization decided to move the Open back and today was the first round and they were allowing 1000 spectators but already the complaints from the players are starting saying it is too cold!!


I am taking Blaze to my mechanic tonight and leave her there so he can give her the first service and pick it up tomorrow afternoon...





Heather and I are trying to finish off our Nextflix show, Homeland before l leave, we are on the last season with about six episodes to go.....


Stay  and healthy!! 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...