Friday, September 04, 2020

Friday 4th September 2020..Day 202!!!

What can I say .....

I had the laziest day ever...I decided I needed to rest and it just so happened it was a great day to watch live TV sports....

So I started out with a fantastic five set tennis match....
With the Canadian youngster winning.....

That was followed by a thrilling overtime hockey game...

Next up was taking Boomer for a walk before we all settled down to watch Vancouver in game seven of their hockey playoff with Vegas.....

You can see Heather and Boomer are dressed for the occasion...




sadly the home team lost and are eliminated...

Tomorrow bi shall be back out there doing my thing.....

I love this and it should be everyone’s mantra...



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...