Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday 28th March 2018......oh no!!!!!

Another one of those full and happy days starting off with me going to my dentist to get my teeth cleaned.....you will not believe the price 500 pesos yes you read that right๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then it was off to the grocery store and finally to my usual 1 pm poker date.....why oh no in the header?   Well I got hammered today lost 180 pesos never lost that much before..but it was still fun the guys are great and we have many senior laughs!

Two days ago I went to my doctor for my annual check up you may recall I have atrial fibrillation, an irregular ❤️ beat but it never bothers me....I had the EKG and then yesterday blood work well tonight he sent me for tests that I have never had before...ultra sound on my mid section.

The young doctor who performed the procedure spoke wonderful English and was informative telling me all the time what he was doing....he scanned my liver, kidneys, spleen, prostrate and bladder and afterwards told me that everything looked really good.....I asked if I could take a photo of the image and he said of course but I shall be e mailing you tomorrow all the photo scans!!!!



He took about 30 minutes for the whole procedure and you better sit down to read this...the cost 1000 pesos...unbelievable!!!!

Tonight I relaxed and watched a great live tennis match from Miami ....

Well the countdown is on...I leave on my next big adventure next Thursday....tomorrow I will write and give you some of the itinerary....

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...