Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday 17th March 2017......a green day!!!

Th only person I know who celebrates this day is my lovely friend of 30 years Vicky and her husband Lorne who live in Smoky Lake Alberta my home for many years back in the 80’s...good memories...

If any of my readers have some Irish in their blood I wish you a great day too.....out of respect I am wearing my green tennis shirt and socks to go to tennis this morning 🎾....

I did learn in the information that I gave to my students on Wednesday that this celebration today is one of the largest in the world....


Have fun be safe out there...

YASHI KOCHI!!!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Today everyone is Irish!

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, since you are visiting your family in England for a while, you might take the time to ask your family questions regarding your family tree and might find that you have some Irish in your blood way back when. I found a lot of my Irish blood back to 1698 to County Donegal, Ireland using Ancestry.com and on-line libraries. One of my Irish Greats James McCorkle, my maiden name, set foot on the soil of English America around 1730 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and I am still looking for more evidence further back in Ireland.

mexicokid said...

Dee a few years ago in Salt Lake City I went and did research and was able to go back about 6 generations and then could not seem to get any further one of these days I will take up the search again les

Life with Lynnie said...

Hopefully, you enjoyed that day. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Blessings, Lynn

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...