Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday 29th March 2018...so here is the skinny.......

I leave SMA next Thursday morning driving Little Bluey to the border and over night at a lovely home in Laredo where I have stayed before..the next day I drive to Houston where I have a condo booked for 6 days..two of the days in Houston I have tickets for the Men’s clay court 🎾 championships...after that I drive to Atlanta where I meet up with Gracie and we are attending her sisters wedding.....I have a covered garage spot in Atlanta where Little Bluey will spend the summer and Gracie and I leave for Lisbon on April 16th....we have 11 days in Portugal before crossing the border into Spain where we will tour the southern towns and then hire a car and finish up in Salamanca on 12 th May......Gracie is going to attend language school there for two weeks before she flies back to NYC to see her grandson and then back to SMA.....I am flying from Madrid on the 14th May to England where I am spending several weeks with my family!!!!!


I think that is enough for now.....so I have six days to get myself sorted and packed and ready for the next big adventure....

Yashi Kochi !!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! Looking forward to reading all about it.

Unknown said...

Me too!

mexicokid said...

Don’t worry I shall probably bore you so much have a great weekend thanks 🙏

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...