Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday 14th March 2018...one of those just plain good days!

Had a little lie in this morning and then went to the gym and had a great workout I told Aaron he was the best trainer at the gym I see other trainers on their phones whilst with clients ...doing the exercises too fast..he is awesome 👏

The is afternoon the money kept rolling in at poker with another stunning win of ten yes you read it right ten pesos!!!!!

Tonight was a fabulous English class I had invited my friend Kristen to come, she was the one that has been here before teaching the students how to make poppies, coconuts for the carnival and today she showed them how to make shamrocks......six students showed up and I had asked them to wear green and they all did and my friends Paula and Jerry came to class too also in green...it was so fun to watch how artistic they all are a wonderful class and I finished it by handing out chocolates in green wrappers......so a special day ended with Gracie, Paula and Jerry and I having a smashing dinner at a restaurant across the road.....

Now I am hoping that the photos I took on my smartphone will be downloaded here..if they do great you will see how much fun they had and their master pieces and if not sorry I am going to a class on Monday afternoon where I hope I can sort it out!!!!!

YASHI KOCHI!!!!!











2 comments:

Rick said...

Your pictures uploaded just fine and look great!

mexicokid said...

Thanks it has been a struggle cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...