Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday 26th March 2018......farewell student dinner!!!!!!

Tonight Maggie and Giff who teach the students every Thursday and I treated them to dinner at a local restaurant called Baja fish..... it was great that 7 of the students showed for dinner as this is a busy time with Easter approaching......later in the evening one of my students had her two daughters and son in law join us for a drink...so a nice crowd.

I think you know by now that teaching is one of my many joys here and in the 5 years I have met some wonderful people who are still friends today......

We had a great dinner good conversations and I was sad to say goodbye to them but they have my email address and I hope to hear from them from time to time!!!





Belen with her family....




The church at night on my walk home...


So the days are moving along and my departure date is 5th April so I have lots to do......


Yashi Kochi!!!





2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

The Baja Fish Taco place was one of our favourite hang outs. Great food and good value for the money.

mexicokid said...

Yes a great place cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...