Friday, March 09, 2018

Friday 9th March 2018......getting there!!!!!!!😇

Had another great session at the gym with  my trainer Aaron.....he is a great trainer and I now go for one hour three times a week and I am starting to feel a little stronger.

This morning I had made arrangements for a techie to come over and get me going with the iPad....Mark was on time and stayed 90 minutes and he showed and explained many things and I understood most of what he told me and it did set up some things for me so overall it was a good session and now I just need to get used to it.


It looks I know how to import a photo on to the blog😉

Hope all my readers have a great weekend!!

YASHI KOCHI!!!


3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

How nice that you have found a techie to make house calls! When I try to learn something new, it helps when I take a few cryptic notes to recall the steps given to me. In addition, each of us has certain peculiarities regarding comfort when using our little Apples. Mine is the keyboard which appears on the screen. It's too small for me to use, and I end up using the "hunt and peck" system which is so slow. Therefore, I am searching for a standard "qwerty" keyboard to plug into my iPad. "Qwerty" stands for the 6 sequential letters on the top row of the keyboard. The finger spread on the standard keyboard is very comfortable, and I can type at about 60 words per minute. It is just hard to part ways with a standard keyboard; that is what I learned typing on.

It's great that you have learned how to move your photos. The one you took looking out to the garden is good, and I was able to open it to full screen.

mexicokid said...

I know what you mean about the key board and when in the States I may look for one too...I do like the iPad and I think each day I shall learn and enjoy it more...have a great weekend les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

iPad 5th generation and up can be hooked up to any bluetooth keyboard. I use the one on the screen, never been a fast typer so it works for me... You're gonna love this tablet!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...